How would you like a local dentist in Cambridge to give you the most beautiful smile imaginable? Perhaps your teeth aren’t as dazzling as they once were, or as you would like them to be!
Avalon Dental Center is a well known dental practice conveniently located at 160 Cambridge Street, Cambridge, MA. Patients in need of every type of dental treatment are welcome. We offer all standard general dentistry services, as well as sedation dentistry, cosmetic dentistry such as teeth whitening, and restorative dentistry such as dental implants.
Areas we Serve:
Cambridge, Malden, Newton, Somerville, Boston, Allston, Waltham, Needham, Brighton, and Brookline.
Avalon Dental in Cambridge offers effective and affordable dental procedures, from the absolutely necessary to the totally elective. We are a full-service general and cosmetic dental practice, so whatever your particular issues may be, we are here to help you get back on the road to optimum dental health.
Dentists and Staff
All our dentists and staff members here at Avalon Dental are professional, caring, and always striving to make patients as comfortable as possible. To make sure you understand your dental options and know exactly what to expect, every procedure will be discussed with you beforehand. As an added benefit, our staff includes professionals who speak English, Russian, Portuguese, and Spanish so we can provide and explain our services to patients with a wide variety of cultural backgrounds.
Emergency Dental Service
Emergency appointments are available outside regular office hours.
Our payment options may make it possible for you to receive treatment when you most need it. Please inquire about what financing is available for you.
Avalon Dental is in Cambridge, Massachusetts and near Malden, Newton, Somerville, Allston, Waltham, Needham, Brighton, and Brookline.
Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Dental Bridges – A dental bridge is one option for teeth replacement. In a traditional bridge, crowns are used as anchors.
- Composite Fillings – We provide composite fillings, manufactured from resins that blend in with your own tooth color.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Cosmetic dentistry is very popular because it greatly improves a person’s physical appearance, sometimes with very simple procedures.
- Crowns & Bridges – When a tooth is damaged, broken or weakened, a crown or “cap” is used to protect the restoration.
- Dentures & Partials – Everyone would like to keep all their natural teeth, but when dentures are needed, we make sure they are comfortable.
- Dental Implants – Self-conscious about your smile because of a missing tooth or teeth? Dental implants are the modern solution.
- Tooth Removal – When you need a tooth extracted, you can trust the experienced professionals at Avalon Dental Center.
- Sedation Dentistry – Relax while a sedation dentist at Avalon does all the work.
Avalon Dental Center provides full dental services – general and cosmetic. Read about us and the four languages spoken in our office or call 888-745-2389 for your dentist in Cambridge. Consultations are always free!